g Formula: KetoCal 4:1 powder - Nutricia
g Cream, 36%
g Oil, Olive
g Egg (raw, mixed well)
Nutrition Information (for entire recipe):
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Melt the butter.
- Stir in the egg, cream, oil, and optional carb-free sweetener into the butter and mix well.
- Mix the KetoCal 4:1 powder with 4 mL of water, and then add into the mixture.
- Spray a mini doughnut mold pan with oil (you could also use a mini doughnut maker)
- Pour batter into doughnut molds (depending on the size of your molds, it should make about 2-3 mini doughnuts)
- Cook for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
Optional: To add a jelly filling to your doughnuts, stir a small amount of prepared sugar-free, carb-free fruit-flavored gelatin to reach a jelly-like consistency, then spoon it into the middle of the doughnut. Note that the doughnut recipe is for a 4:1 ketogenic ratio. Adding carb-free, sugar-free gelatin will affect the ratio slightly, so work with your dietitian to balance the ratio with an additional source of fat if needed.
sufganiyotHanukkahChanukahholidaysKetoCal 4:1 Powder